AX1800 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point
AX1800 Wireless Dual Band Ceiling Mount Access Point, PoE
What This Product Does
EAP610 is an AX1800 Ceiling Mount WiFi 6 Access Point, and is ideal for networking upgrade to WiFi 6, such as offices, campuses, retails, and hotels. With WiFi 6 technology, it provides faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity. The advanced functions including Omada Mesh, Seamless Roaming, MU-MIMO, Captive Portal further boost network security, efficiency, and coverage.
Additionally, this product is integrated into Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) system, and can be centrally managed with cloud access via Omada Hardware Controller or Software Controller. The ability to control, adjust, and visualize the entire network from any connected PC makes centralized business Wi-Fi management efficient than ever before.
EAP620 HD is a High Density version of EAP610.
Upgrade to WiFi 6, Power up Your Business
WiFi 6 brings faster speeds, less lag, and higher capacity. Upgrade to WiFi 6 with speeds up to 1775 Mbps (simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz) brings 50% faster speeds than WiFi 5†. In addition, every application feels more fluid with drastically improved WiFi speeds,‡ powered by 4 spatial streams, 1024 QAM, and longer OFDM symbol times. WiFi 6 features such as OFDMA and MU-MIMO handle multiple clients across congested environments such as typical office spaces, lodging, and small clinics. Enjoy faster speeds on more devices with less lag.
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface.
- Hardware or Software Controllers
- Centralized Cloud Management
- Multi-Site Cloud Management
- Intelligent Monitoring
Easy Deployment & Higher Performance by Omada Mesh
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to wire areas. Intelligent self-organization optimizes the best path between EAPs while self-healing ensures you stay online even when an AP is disrupted.
Always Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming
Ensures customers to enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.
Easy to Install with Refined Industrial Design and PoE Support
EAP610 supports both DC and 802.3at PoE+ for flexible installations. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and easy.
Boosted Network Security and Efficiency
- Secure Guest Network with Up to 16 SSIDs: Guest network access provides enhanced security to guests. Different SSIDs also enable flexible access management.
- Captive Portal with Facebook WiFi and SMS Login: Captive portal (including SMS, Facebook WiFi, Voucher) and 802.1x authentication help maintain authorized guests to use the network. Boost your business with a customized marketing page.
- WPA3 for Worry-Free Open Public Networks: With advanced enterprise security and Enhanced Open™, WPA3 provides more data security for previously unsecured and open WiFi hotspots.
- Band Steering: Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
- Load Balance: Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
- Airtime Fairness: Increases average network throughput in heavily congested environments.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smartphone or tablet.
†Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition. ‡Use of Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), and features including OFDMA and MU-MIMO require clients to also support the corresponding features. §Omada Mesh and Seamless Roaming require the use of Omada Controllers.
- Ultra-Fast WiFi 6 Speeds: Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1775 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- High-Efficiency WiFi 6: More connected devices can enjoy faster speeds.
- Centralized Cloud Management: Manage the whole network locally or from the cloud via web UI or Omada app.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.
- Omada Mesh: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment.
- PoE+ Powered: Supports both Power over Ethernet (802.3at) and DC power supply for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
What's in the Box
- (1) - EAP610 Wireless Access Point
- (1) - Power Adapter unit
- (1) - Ceiling/Wall Mounting Kits
- (1) - Installation Guide