CAT7 Bulk Ethernet Cable, 10G Indoor Dual Shielded Solid Copper S/FTP CMR, 23 AWG 1000FT, BL
Mfr Part Number: C7SS-1659RB
CAT7 Bulk Ethernet Cable, 10G Indoor Dual Shielded Solid Copper S/FTP CMR, 23 AWG 1000FT
CAT7 cable is ideal for voice, data, video and security applications. The CAT7 Cable is the premier solution for your network installation. Whether you are wiring your home, office or entire campus, we have the cable that's right for you.
This CAT7 cable is a high speed 10 Gigabit Bulk Cable which consists of a 4 Pair / 8 Conductor configuration. These twisted pairs are individually shielded in order to repel electromagnetic interference (EMI) in electrically noisy environments. This CAT7 Cable is designed with an Overall Tin-Copper Braid for extra interference protection. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire which grounds the electricity after it has been terminated. This drain wire is required on all shielded cable in order to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. Our CMR Riser Rated Cable is comprised of 23AWG Solid-Bare Copper Conductors which are protected by a indoor rated gray PVC Jacket. This cable is only available in 1000' increments on a Wooden Spool.
CAT7 cable has individually shielded pairs (S/FTP), and is quality manufactured to meet and or exceed product certifications such as CAT7 T568C.2 standards.
- Category-7 Solid Cable
- Shielded Twisted Pair (S/FTP) Cable
- Overall Tin-Copper Braiding
- CMR Riser Fire Rated
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Suitable For 10G High Speed Data Applications, Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet And 155Mbps TP-PMD/CDDI
- 4-Pair ™ Easily Identified Color-Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- EC Verified
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA 568 B.2-1, ISO/IEC
- ISO/IEC 2nd Edition 11801 Class F
- Supplied On a 1000 ft. Wooden Spool