CAT5E Inline Coupler, Unshielded, Snap-In w/Keystone Latch, Overstock
CAT5E Slim Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch are engineered with PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT5E Slim Coupler line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the connection helping you save time and money. Simply snap the coupler into the wall plate or patch panel and plug in your patch cables and/or RJ45 terminated CAT5E cables and you're done.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality our CAT5E Slim Snap-In Inline Coupler Extension w/Keystone Latch is subject to UL standards and is UL Listed. Our CAT5E Slim Coupler also meet all requirements for EIA/TIA and also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT5E network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT5E bulk Ethernet cables, CAT5E patch cables, CAT5E RJ45 modular plugs, CAT5E keystone jacks, network racks and enclosures, Ethernet switches and wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT5E Performance Speeds Of Up To 350 MHz
- Meets & Exceeds Industry Standards
- For Use With CAT5E Ethernet Cables/Patch Cords
- One RJ45 Female To One RJ45 Female
- Designed For Computer Networking Applications
- Meticulously Engineered To Deliver Exceptional Performance
- High Quality Connection And Reliable Performance
- Small Form-Factor For High Density Installations
- Gold Plated Over Nickel Contacts For Signal Clarity
- UL Listed
- 1000Base-T, VOIP
- 4 Mbps Token Ring
- 10 Mbps Ethernet
- 155 Mbps ATM