CAT6A Outdoor Bulk Ethernet Cable, Direct Burial Solid Copper UTP UV, Gel Filled, 23 AWG
Our Outdoor Unshielded Direct Burial Gel-Filled CAT6A Cable is ideal for your outdoor voice, data and video networking applications. Whether you are wiring your office building or an entire campus, we have the network solution that is right for you.
This Outdoor Direct Burial CAT6A Cable is the perfect fit for installations where the cable will be buried under ground in conduit. This cable's 8 conductors (4-Pairs) are solid bare copper with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a low density polyethylene (LDPE) Jacket. For added moisture protection this cable includes a Gel-filling that repels water keeping it out of the cable and away from the conductors. Our Category 6A Gel-Filled Direct Burial Outdoor Cable is designed for outdoor direct burial LAN applications, making it ideal for moist areas that are susceptible to water. This cable is also tested up to speeds of 750MHz.
To make sure we are supplying our customer with high quality bulk Ethernet cables our cable have to meet and/or exceed CAT6A ANSI/TIA-568.2-D standards. Our CAT6A Outdoor cable is also ETL Verified and is RoHS Compliant.
CAT6A Bulk Cable Options
CAT7 & Cat7A Bulk Cable Options
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- CAT6A Outdoor Direct Burial, Outside Plant
- Suitable For 750MHz High-Speed Data Applications
- Designed for Outdoor Installations (CMX) and are UV Rated
- Unshielded Twisted Pairs (UTP)
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA-568.2-D and ISO/IEC 11801 Specifications
- ETL Verified
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied on a 1000' Wooden Spool
Solid Wire: also called solid-core or single-strand wire, consists of one piece of metal wire. Stranded wire is composed of a bundle of small-gauge wires to make a larger conductor and more flexible than solid wire. Solid wire is generally used for in-wall wiring where there is little need for flexibility in the wire.
CMR: The 'R' in CMR is for 'Riser'. Riser type cables are engineered to prevent the spread of fire from floor to floor and are suitable for vertical shaft applications.
CMP: The 'P' in CMP is for Plenum. Cables meeting type CMP requirements are suitable for installation in ducts and plenums without the use of conduit. These cables are designed for fire resistance and low-smoke and toxin producing characteristics.
CMX: The 'X' in CMX is for Outside Plant. Cables meeting type CMX requirements are suitable for installation in outdoor applications where exposed to the elements.
To learn more about our Category 6 Outdoor Gel-Filled Direct Burial Ethernet Cable please visit our product overview page.
Our CAT6 Outdoor Gel-Filled Direct Burial Ethernet Cable is compatible with our:
- CAT6A Riser(CMR) Bulk Cables
- CAT6A Patch Cables
- CAT6A Modular Plugs
- CAT6A Keystone Jacks
- Blank Patch Panels
- CAT6A Patch Panels
- Wall Plates
- Cable Management Accessories
What's in the Box
- CAT6A Outdoor Direct Burial Unshielded Ethernet Cable With A Black Jacket, 1000ft On A Wooden Spool