Fiber Optic Patch Cord, LC-LC, Multimode 62.5/125 OM1, Duplex, 10M
- Mfr Part Number: FB4-2469-LC/LC-10M
LC to LC Fiber Patch Cord with Multimode 62.5/125 OM1 Duplex Cables, 10M
These multimode 62.5/125µm duplex fiber optic patch cables are terminated with LC fiber optic connectors on both ends (LC-LC). Called Lucent Connectors, Little Connectors or Local Connectors, these snap-in connectors are typically used for high density connections and are compatible with plug-and-play devices such as SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
Our extensive range of fiber patch cables are terminated with state-of-the-art connectors, which are available in any combination of ST, SC, FC, and LC with PC, UPC or APC polish types to meet your standard or custom configurations. Our fiber jumpers have been geometrically inspected with interferometers and tested with automated insertion loss and reflection test equipment to ensure exceptional performance.
- Multimode, 62.5/125 OM1
- Duplex fiber
- PC polish type
- Snap-in connectors for easy installation.
- Small form factor LC connectors—ideal for high density installations!
- Compatible with SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
- UL Listed in Canada and the US; RoHS Compliant
- Available in custom lengths and colors call for more info.
Mode: Multimode OM1
Connector Style: Duplex
Connectors: LC to LC
Polish Type: PC
Typical Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.250 dB
Maximum Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.30 dB