Fiber Optic Patch Cord, LC to LC, Single-Mode 9/125, Duplex, 2M
Mfr Part Number: FB4-2593-LC/LC-2M
LC to LC Fiber Patch Cord with Single-Mode 9/125 Duplex Cables
These high speed single-mode 9/125µm duplex fiber optic patch cables are terminated with LC fiber optic connectors on both ends (LC-LC). Called Lucent Connectors, Little Connectors or Local Connectors, these snap-in connectors are typically used for high density connections and are compatible with plug-and-play devices such as SFP modules and XFP transceivers
- High speed, single-mode
- Duplex fiber
- Snap-in connectors for easy installation.
- Small form factor LC connectors—ideal for high density installations!
- Compatible with SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
- UPC polish type to maximize signal transmission.
- UL Listed in Canada and the US; RoHS Compliant
- Available in custom lengths and colors call for more info.
Connector Style: Duplex
Connectors: LC to LC
Polish Type: UPC
Typical Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.15 dB
Maximum Insertion Loss: ≤ 0.30 dB