JetStream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+
Jetstream 28-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 24-Port PoE+
What This Product Does: The TL-SG2428P 10/100Mbps Switch is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding workgroup and departmental connectivity requirements. All 28 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, TL-SG2428P can save up to 50%* of the power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
The PoE Technology
Power over Ethernet (PoE) is a technology that allows network switches to transmit both power and data through an Ethernet cable simultaneously.
The benefits of PoE switches have become more evident with the rapid expansion of network-connected devices. They offer more effective solutions for connecting numerous PoE-compatible devices like VoIP, IP cameras, and access points—meeting the demands of most common business scenarios.
PoE switches minimizing cable usage and makes things easier by saving costs on power outlets, infrastructure equipment and electrical installation.
Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SG2428P forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SG2428P work reliably.
Easy to Use
Omada zero-touch provisioning allows remotely deployment and configuration of multi-site networks, so there’s no need to send out an engineer for on-site configuration. The Omada Cloud ensures efficient deployment with lower costs.
- 250 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 250 W*.
- Full Gigabit Ports: 24× gigabit PoE+ ports and 4× gigabit SFP Slots provide high-speed connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- IPv6: IPv6 support with dual IPv4/IPv6 stack, MLD snooping, IPv6 neighbor discovery.
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x|
• 24× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
• 4× Gigabit SFP Slots
• 10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
• 100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
• 1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
|Power Supply||100-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|PoE+ Ports (RJ45)||
• Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
• PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports
• Power Supply: 250 W
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.3 × 8.7 × 1.73 in (440 × 220 × 44 mm)|
|Mounting||19" 1U rack mountable|
|Max Power Consumption||
• 32.1 W (with no power device connected)
• 308.6 W (with 250W power device connected)
|Max Heat Dissipation||
• 109.5 BTU/h (with no PD connected)
• 1,052.9 BTU/h (with 250 W PD connected)
|Switching Capacity||56 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Packet Buffer Memory||4.1 Mbit
• Omada Cloud-Based Controller
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, Omada Cloud-Based Controller, or Omada Software Controller)|
|Zero-Touch Provisioning||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller (Supported by TL-SG2428P v1, v3 and above, while is not supported by TL-SG2428P v2)|
• Web-based GUI
• Command Line Interface (CLI) through telnet
• SNMP Trap/Inform
• RMON (1,2,3,9 groups)
• SDM Template
• DHCP/BOOTP Client
• Dual Image, Dual Configuration
• CPU Monitoring
• Cable Diagnostics
• System Log
|Certification||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Package Contents||48-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista™, Windows 7 or Windows 10, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
• Operating Temperature: 0–50 ℃ (32–122 ℉);
• Storage Temperature: -40–70 ℃ (-40–158 ℉)
• Operating Humidity: 10–90% RH non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 5–90% RH non-condensing
Software Defined Networking (SDN) with Cloud Access
Omada’s Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices, including access points, switches and gateways, providing 100% centralized cloud management. Omada creates a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface. Seamless wireless and wired connections are provided, ideal for use in hospitality, education, retail, offices, and more.
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- Qty 1 - 28-Port 10/100Mbps Rackmount Switch
- Qty 1 - Power Cord
- Qty 1 - Installation Guide
- Qty 1 - Rackmount Kit
- Qty 4 - Rubber Feet