CAT5E Shielded Keystone Jack, U-Style
Our CAT5E Shielded U-Style Keystone Jack is designed with the user in mind - complete with a T568 A/B wiring guide on each jack. To insure durability they are made of phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, and a fire-retardant plastic housing. The CAT5E U-Style line of keystone jacks were engineered to simplify the termination helping you save time and money with features like easy to read wiring labels and 90º 110-type IDC termination. This jack is fully shielded in a metal case and designed to protect your signal against electro-magnetic noises that may interfere with your signal.
Because we take great pride in our quality control procedures and our commitment to quality, our Shielded U-Style CAT5E Keystone Jack meets all requirements for EIA/TIA and is also inspected and tested to comply with stringent transmissions and safety standards.
To complete your CAT5E network we carry a full end to end solution including CAT5E shielded bulk Ethernet cables, shielded patch cords, RJ45 shielded modular plugs, CAT5E shielded keystone jacks & couplers, shielded Blank Patch Panels, CAT5E shielded Patch Panels, wall plates. We also have a large assortment of tools, testers and cable management accessories that will help make your installation fast, smooth and organized. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call.
- CAT5E Performance Speeds Of Up To 350 MHz
- 8 Pin x 8 Conductor For Streamlined Connection
- Gold-Plated Nickel Contacts Provide Corrosion Resistance And Signal Conductivity
- Easy To Read Wiring Label To Facilitate Installation
- Meticulously Engineered To Deliver Exceptional Performance While Streamlining Installations
- Phosphor Bronze IDC Contacts Ensure Excellent Conductivity, Durability, And Outstanding Resistance Against Wear Or Corrosion
- Nylon Termination Terminals
- Meets And Exceeds EIA/TIA Standards
- Shielded Wire Cap
- UL Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Housing-Flame Retardant (UL 94 V-0)
- Termination Terminals-Nylon
- PCB Board - Flame Retardant (UL 94 V-0)
- IDC 110 Contacts- Phosphorus Brass plated with Nickel
- Nose Contacts - Brass plated with a minimum of 50 micro-inch Gold Plating
- Shielded wire cap included
To learn more about our CAT5E Keystone Jacks here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium CAT5E Keystone Jacks.
Our Shielded U-Style CAT5E Keystone Jacks are compatible with:
What's in the box?
What's in the box?
- CAT5E Keystone Jack, Shielded U-Style Ethernet Data Jack
- Shielded IDC Dust Cover