Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point
Dedicated Complete, Private Wi-Fi Network in Each Room
An EAP in each room allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network that’s fast, delivering a strong signal, and providing corner to corner coverage.
Absolute Thinnest, Inconspicuous Design
The thinnest wall plate AP available—only 15 mm—featuring a sleek, minimalist appearance. Designed to blend in with the décor of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices and school dormitories, to deliver powerful Wi-Fi without clashing with the room.
Effortless Deployment with PoE Powered
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there’s no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you’re ready to go.
Quick, Simplified Installation
EAP235-Wall is easy to install, so extra cost, time, or professional knowledge are completely unnecessary. Fits three kinds of wall junctions, 86mm wall junction box, standard EU & US junction boxes.
Full Gigabit Ports to Bridge Network
Equipped with four Gigabit data ports (1*uplink + 3*downlink), one downlink port offering PoE pass-through, to connect multiple devices to your gigabit network. Wired devices like VoIP phones can be powered with no need for extra electrical cables.
Omada SDN—Smarter Cloud Solution for Business Networking
Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches and gateways, guaranteeing powerful business network with higher efficiency, higher security, and higher reliability. 100% centralized cloud management of whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow configuration instructions on the Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
- Omada SDN Ready: Ready for Omada SDN controller for centralized management and monitoring.
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1,167 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- Four Gigabit Ports: 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, one uplink and three access ports. PoE pass-through is available on one of the access port providing power for desk phones, cameras or other PoE devices.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for mobility and easy management.
- Elegant Appearance: Ultra slimmest and conspicuous design blends the access point into the walls of hotel rooms, hospitals, offices, and dormitories.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support: Easy-mount construction, compatible with US, EU and 86mm junction boxes with PoE support.
- Customer Oriented Guest Network: Along with multiple ways of login (SMS, Facebook Wi-Fi, Voucher, and customizable captive portal) allows guest access smoothly and friendly.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with airtime fairness, band steering, and beamforming technologies.
How to manage TP-Link EAPs centrally via the Software Controller
How to set up a TP Link EAP via your mobile phone
How to manage TP-Link EAPs centrally from a remote place via a web browser
A Quick Overview of EAP Management Methods
How to Set up a TP-Link EAP via Web browser
What's in the Box
- (1) - Omada AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Wall Plate Access Point EAP235-Wall
- (1) - Mounting Kit
- (1) - Quick Installation Guide