RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable, CCTV, 20 AWG BC, 95% BC Braid, 18/2 Stranded BC
Minimum Quantity Order May Apply
1000' Supplied on a Wooden Spool
500' Supplied in a Reel in Box
RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable for Indoor CCTV Networking
Our CCTV RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable is commonly used for running data and power CCTV surveillance cameras and radio frequency applications in one single pass. The cable's jacket is designated CL2 for in-wall installation. The RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable tops out at 75 Ohms and does not keep a high Gigahertz.
Siamese Coaxial Cable is used to transmit radio frequency energy. The advantage of coaxial is that the electromagnetic field carrying the signal occurs only in the space between the inner and outer conductors. With that said, it allows the cable to be installed next to metal objects without power loss. Siamese Coaxial Cable also provides protection of the signal from external electromagnetic interference. Siamese Coaxial Cables connects radio transmitters and receivers to their antennas, computer network (Internet) connections, digital audio (S/PDIF), and distributing cable television signals.
Siamese Coaxial Cable consists of a 20 AWG solid bare copper center conductor that transmits the signal. It is surrounded with a Cellular Polyethylene Dielectric insulation and 95% bare copper braided shielding. It includes 2x 18 AWG stranded bare copper conductor with HDPE black & red insulation. This is covered with a CM rated jacket. Our cables are UL listed, ETL Verified and RoHS Compliant.
Where to use Siamese Coaxial Cable
A broad range of applications exist for coaxial cabling. It is widely used with entertainment equipment such as TV, VCR, DVR, satellite receivers. It is also used with security cameras, and GPS Systems. Since this RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable has a solid copper conductor and two stranded bare copper power wires, it is the perfect cable choice for any CCTV transmission or surveillance system to run power and data in a single pass. This RG59 siamese coaxial cable is available in both white or black jacket. The 500' is supplied on a reel in box or on a spool. The 1000' is supplied on a wooden spool. This makes RG59 Coax cable an ideal solution for tv cable wire or coax cable for internet usage.
- Data and Power CCTV Surveillance Cameras and Radio Frequency Applications.
- 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor for Optimal Signal Integrity
- Polyethylene Dielectric
- 95% Bare Copper Braided Shielding to Prevent Signal Loss
- 2x 18 AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- 1 GHz Sweep Test
- Common Connectors to use are BNC, Type F, and RCA
- Designated CL2 for In-Wall Installation
- 75 Ohms
- CM Rated
- Flame Rated PVC Jacket
- The black Jacket is UV Resistant
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- The 500' is supplied on a reel in box or on a spool. The 1000' is supplied on a wooden spool.
- Supplied in Black or White
To learn more about our RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable here is a link to a page containing more information on our premium RG59 Bulk Coaxial Cable.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- RG59 Siamese Coaxial Cable, Indoor, 20 AWG, 2x 18 AWG Stranded Copper Power Wires, Black or White
- 500' Supplied on a Reel in Box or on a Spool
- 1000' Supplied on a Wooden Spool